Monday, March 26, 2012

We Are What We Eat

Thought I'd share this quote I read recently and it really struck a chord with me.  In the last 15 years, I decided to take my health a little more seriously.  It's definately a work in progress but I have to admit that for the most part, my diet consists way more of the nutritional, beneficial, healthy foods and a lot less of the ones that bring no nutrition to the body at all. 

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

If you're working on bettering your diet, don't be too hard on yourself.  Take simple steps in the right direction and stay focused.  You'll get there.  I took me some time but I am finally in that place where I know that my body is receiving the nutrition it needs far more than what it doesn't need.  The best to you all in your adventure to better health.

No comments:

Post a Comment