Sunday, March 18, 2012

WOW!!! It's All About The Color

COLOR....This is a good thing.
Don't you just wanna eat the picture? Now I'd like you to believe that this is all I buy when I shop but I'd be lying.  The reason......I hate green peppers.  Oh, and the other reason.  I love chocolate....and
lots of other things too.  I've especially come to reallly love fruits and veges.  When I come home with bags full from a local market, I literally feast on as much "goodness" as I can wolf down.  There's just something so enticing about fresh raw food.  No self control here.

3 comments:

  1. And no self-control needed if you're eating that good stuff.
    I didn't like green peppers and didn't buy them for a long time either, but recently have re-discovered them. I think that I'm better at pairing them with other foods now. Or have more appreciation for their slight bitter flavour. Not sure which, but it definitely came after I discovered those green chilies that come in a can, and also started using Serrano peppers and jalapenos more.
    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized that I actually do like green peppers but only in a greek salad. I'm also just discovering other "spicy" peppers. I've advanced over the years from no hot spicy things to mild, then medium and just beginning to get bolder with anything hotter than medium. Happy Blogging to you too!

      Delete
  2. love love love the picture......I used to love green red yellow orange peppers but they are inflammatory and so I can not eat them as they hurt my knuckles....but I do eat the hot peppers and have some dried cayanne peppers from the farmer's market on my counter and they are pretty....cool blog and great information

    not sure what profile I am to pick so I picked anonymous for now...which one do I use? help please

    anonoymous is janice doerksen

    ReplyDelete